Every October the American Physical Therapy Association celebrates National Physical Therapy month.
Let’s honor Physical Therapists together–here are a few of our suggestions:
- Choose to reach out to the physical therapists in your life and thank them. Their work requires patience, empathy, intuitiveness, and continuous training. In October, take time to thank a PT for all they do to help educate us about how to age or recover from injury, gracefully.
- Move. Groove. Improve. No matter your age or ability, weight, height, gender or race, it always feels good to move your body. The benefits are countless, so turn on your favorite music and wiggle or dance with your loved ones, or by yourself. Stretch a little, take a walk, raise your arms while seated, shake your body, play with your pet, or plant in your garden to enjoy the outdoors!
Lil Nippers- Shakin’ Up the Nailcare Industry
Which is why we are revolutionizing the nail care industry with our creations!
- Encourage your toddler’s independence
- Help an elderly loved one maintain their self-reliance,
- Give dad a new way to help with the infant
Making Life Easier
Who would benefit from our products:
- Kids, Tweens & Teens
- Care Facility Residents
- Isolated Individuals
Or those with:
- Limb Loss & Limb Difference (Pro Adaptive)
- Neurological conditions
- Low vision & blindness
- Sensory Aversion
- Mental Challenges
SUBSCRIBE to newsletter for more Clippets!